JPHMP's 20 Public Health Cases on Policy & Administration, compiled by the founding editor and current editor-in-chief of the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, provides you with real-life examples of how to strategize and execute policies and practices when confronted with issues such as disease containment, emergency preparedness, and organizational, management, and administrative problems.
- Each case is co-written by a professional writer and tells a “story,” using characters, conflicts, and plot twists designed to compel you to keep reading.
- Case elements include the core problem, stakeholders, steps taken, challenges, results, conclusions, and discussion questions for analysis.
- More than 60 contributors—experts in public policy, clinical medicine, pediatrics, social work, pharmacy, bioethics, and healthcare management.
- Ideal for public health practitioners as well as students in graduate and undergraduate public health and medical education programs.
- Tracks 2016 CEPH (Council on Education for Public Health) accreditation criteria.
- These cases can be used as tools to develop competencies designated in the new CEPH (Council on Education for Public Health) accreditation criteria.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.