This latest addition to the popular Pocket series is a go-to-resource for essential, up-to-date information for surgeons, podiatrists, and residents presented in a concise, quick-to-grasp format. With its compact size—perfect for taking home, on the ward, in your office—Pocket Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery addresses common disorders and conditions you’ll encounter in a clinical setting. You’ll find contributions from nearly 40 experts in both podiatry and orthopaedic surgery, as well as radiology, critical care, anesthesia, and other relevant fields. The ideal portable quick-reference for fast, effective musculoskeletal diagnosis and care!
- Developed and formatted for quick and easy reference on the go—use with patients in a clinical setting or anywhere you need to get access to the information you need!
- Focuses on common, everyday issues such as nerve damage and neuropathy, arthritis, fractures and trauma, and other conditions.
- Comprehensive in coverage of pathology and anatomy, biomechanics, gait analysis, imaging, infectious diseases, and more.
- Includes only the most up-to-date surgical techniques and procedures.
- Features a dedicated section on sports medicine disorders and injuries, such as Achilles Heel stress fractures, and tendonitis.
- Content covers principles and treatment for both adults and children.