For more than 25 years, Dr. Dähnert's Radiology Review Manual has earned its reputation as the green "bible” for board exam preparation, in teaching situations, and in the daily practice of radiology. A logical organization, extensive lists of imagefindings and differential diagnoses, an accessible outline format, and a thorough index have made this reference the #1 choice for success on the written boards. The Eighth Edition has been completely updated to provide head-to-heel coverage ofthe information needed for today’s general radiology practice.
NEW to this edition:
- A sectionon General Radiology has beencreatedthatcoverstechniques in nuclear medicine as well as contrast media, statistics, sedation, analgesia, and local anesthesia.
- Mnemonicshavebeenadded to helpmakeneed-to-knowfacts and triviaeasier to find, review, and remember.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- Theability to downloadtheeBookonmultipledevices at one time — providing a seamlessreadingexperience online or offline
- Powerfulsearchtools and smartnavigationcross-links thatallowyou to searchwithinthisbook, oracrossyourentirelibrary of VitalSourceeBooks
- Multipleviewingoptionsthatenableyou to scaleimages and text to anysizewithoutlosing page clarity as well as responsivedesign
- Theability to highlighttext and add notes withoneclick
Wolfgang F Dahnert MD
Department of Radiology, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ