The new edition covers 285 conditions, disorders, and diseases routinely seen by orthopaedic surgeons, orthopaedists, primary care physicians, and physical therapists. Topics presents disease or condition history, epidemiology, assessing the patient, diagnosis, treatment, therapy, and other important information. Illustrations are embedded throughout, and provide much-needed visual context to the written content.
- Features 36 new topics that touch on pediatric orthopaedics, basic anatomy, and how to examine specific joints .
- Concise, user-friendly, bulleted format is ideal for quick reference and easy navigation.
- Now with a new eBook that features additional content and tools.
- Designed for practitioners in orthopaedic surgery, physical therapy, and primary care.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.