Study Guide for Essentials of Nursing Research�is a companion to�Essentials of Nursing Research. It reinforces key concepts covered in the textbook through a variety of question types and exercises that make it easy to remember essential information and build critical-thinkingskills.
- Application exercises�help you read, comprehend, and critique nursing studies. You will answer Questions of Fact, which guide you in reading the eight research articles in the study guide�s appendices, and Questions for Discussion, which aid you in assessing the merits of various aspects of the studies.
- Study questions�pose queries about research studies that make you think critically about research reports and how to conduct research.
- Matching exercises�challenge your ability to link related terms and concepts.
- Completion exercises�test your memory and are a great refresher before an exam.
- Includes eight full research articles�and answers to selected study guide exercises.�
Cheryl T Beck DNSc, CNM, FAAN
Professor, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Denise F Polit PhD, FAAN