Concise, portable, and packed with essential information, Manual of Clinical Oncology is an indispensable resource for understanding basic science, clinical findings, and available technology as they relate to the diagnosis and management patients with cancer. The practical format provides high-yield content useful for participating in rounds ad making diagnostic and therapeutic decisions at the bedside. Edited by Dr. Bartosz Chmielowski and Dr. Mary Territo, both from UCLA School of Medicine, this eighth edition carries on the tradition of excellence set forth by longtime editor Dr. Dennis Casciato.
- Incorporates recent major achievements in immunotherapies, biologics, and targeted therapies.
- Features new chapters on the biology of cancer, immunotherapy, and cancer survivorship.
- Contains numerous diagnostic and treatment algorithms, as well as content on complications, for assistance with clinical decision making.
- Includes helpful appendices such as a glossary of cytogenetic nomenclature and combination chemotherapy regimens.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
About The Author(s)
Bartosz Chmielowski M.D., Ph.D
Professor of Medicine in Residence
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Division of Hematology and Oncology
UCLA Center for the Health Sciences
Los Angeles, California