Portable and easy to use, Rogers’ Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care, Fourth Edition, contains key information from the best-selling Rogers’ Textbook in a handy formatdesigned for everyday use. Nearly 100 chapters offer a clinically relevant synopsis of core information needed for quick reference and safe practice in the PICU.
- New chapterscover Rapid Response Systems; Non-InvasiveVentilation; Abusive Head Trauma; PulmonaryHypertension; Dengue and Other Viral HemorrhagicFevers(includingEbola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; DiagnosticImaging of the Abdomen; and more.
- Allchaptershavebeenthoroughlyupdated and rewritten.
- Numeroustables and line drawingsfacilitatequickretrieval of information.
- Distillstheauthoritative, essentialinformationyouneed in the PICU, in aneasy-to-managehandbookformat.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use