Concise, portable, and user-friendly,�The Washington Manual� General Internal Medicine Consult, Third Edition, provides quick access to the essential information needed when performing an inpatient consult.� Chapters are organized around presenting symptom (e.g., approach to nausea, approach to low back pain), allowing quick look-up of differential diagnosis and management.� Ideal for medical students, residents, and practitioners, the manual is also useful as a quick-reference guide for practicing hospitalists.
- Brief, focused information throughout, zeroing in on the essential diagnosis and assessment information you need for an internal medicine consult.
- Thoroughly revised to include new approaches to diagnosis and new therapeutic management, as well as an all-new chapter on venous thromboembolic disease.
- Organized by presenting symptom, making information easy to find so you can maximize your time spent during the consult.
- Perfect for residents asked to perform a medical consult, hospitalists, students, NPs, and PAs.
- Written by residents, fellows, and attending physicians from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time � providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click