A new global focus, new editorial team, and new content make�Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 7th Edition�an invaluable resource for practitioners, researchers, and students who need an authoritative reference for understanding and treating gynecologiccancers. This edition maintains the practical, multidisciplinary approach that encompasses surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, and pathology, reflecting the many recent advances in each area.
- Includes an updated chapter on pharmacology of gynecologic cancers and a new chapter on targeted therapies.
- Features an enhanced global focus with unique perspectives on patterns of incidence, mortality, and treatment worldwide, as well as commentary on similarities and differences in management between different countries.
- Provides more frequent updates online, plus new videos depicting surgical techniques.
- Contains more than 450 illustrations throughout � most in color.�
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time � providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP
Director, Oncology Sexual Health
Medical Gynecologic Oncology
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
Catheryn M. Yashar, MD
Professor, Department of Radiation Medicine and Applied Sciences
University of California�San Diego
Moores Cancer Center
La Jolla, CA