Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information you need to provide the best cancer care to each patient. Lymphomas and Leukemias: From Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition, offers a complete and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology/hematology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of leukemias and lymphomas. The print reference gives you the solid, dependable guidance you have come to expect from this outstanding title, and the Inkling version features new quarterly updates written by a team of experts selected by the authors.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on leukemias and lymphomas drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the full range of adult lymphomas and leukemias, including the molecular biology of lymphomas and acute and chronic leukemias; Hodgkin’s lymphoma; non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; cutaneous lymphomas; management of acute and chronic leukemias, future directions and new treatments; myelodysplastic syndromes; plasma cell neoplasms; and more.
- Includes comprehensive information on leukemias and lymphomas of childhood, including supportive, long-term, palliative, and hospice care.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy apply to leukemias and lymphomas.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you are fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
Now included with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, or accessible online and includes features like:
· Complete content with enhanced navigation
· A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
· Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
· Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
· Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
· Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Theodore S. Lawrence MD, PhD
Isadore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Steven A. Rosenberg MD, PhD
Chief of Surgery, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health; Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD; Professor of Surgery, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC