Part of the popular Pocket Notebook Series, Pocket Anesthesia, Third Edition is a practical, concise guide to anesthetic management of the most common perioperativeconditions. Now fully revised and up to date, this portable handbook provides essential information needed by residents, anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and medical studentson the wards and in the operating room. The third edition keeps you current with all that’s new in the field, including ACC/AHA guideline changes and new uses of anti-coagulants, stents, and approaches to pain management.
- Providesfastaccess to themostrelevant, evidence-basedinformation in everyarea of anesthesiology, includingdrugs, intraoperativeproblems, differentialdiagnosis, commondiseasestates, patientevaluation, and anestheticconsiderationsforeachsubspecialty.
- Featurestwo new chaptersonEnhancedRecoveryAfterSurgery and AnesthesiaforBariatricSurgery.
- Includesenhancedcontentonrecoveryaftersurgery, ultrasonography, echocardiography, regional anesthesia, and chronicpain.
- Uses a reader-friendly, bulletedoutlineformatwithnumeroustables, diagrams, and treatmentalgorithmsthroughout.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes featureslike:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use