Written by two of the world’s most respected specialists in the field, Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology, Third Edition brings you completely up to date with all youneed to know for optimal imaging of the heart and lungs. This comprehensive title provides practical, authoritative guidance for the radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital andacquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. A must-have reference for more than ten years,Thoracic Imaging is your one-stop source for current, accurate coverage of pulmonary infections,diffuse lung diseases, mediastinal masses, coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, CT of ischemic heart disease, and much more.
- Today’smostcomprehensivetext-reference in thefield, writtenbypulmonaryimagingexpert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiacimagingexpert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-qualityimages, many in full color, helpyouvisualizekeyaspects of chestimaging.
- A new chapteron MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmiasbringsyou up to date onthelatestimagingtechniques.
- Updatedimages and contentthroughout, includingexpandedcoverage of PET/CT.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Cardiac and Pulmonary Imaging
University of California San Francisco