Easy to read and designed for on-the-spot reference, Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive yet concise guide for fellows, residents, and specialist trainees in the diagnosis and management of gynecologic cancers. You’ll find authoritative coverage of the latest developments in the field, streamlined data that support treatment recommendations, and helpful algorithms and tables included throughout.
- Learn from two new co-editors, Drs. Dizon and Yashar, who share their expertise in gynecologic medical oncology and gynecologic radiation oncology.
- Progress logically through each chapter from incidence and etiology to diagnosis and treatment.
- An ideal companion to Barakat, Markman, and Randall's Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 6th Edition.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.