The Core Review Series will be the first and only reference specifically designed
for the new exam. This title will consist of approximately 300 questions, in
a format similar to the exam with image-rich MCQs. Answers to the questions
will be discussed in a concise manner along with explanations of each choice
followed by relevant references.
Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review will cover questions ranging from basic imaging, normal anatomy, all diseases relative to cardiac imaging, all modalities, and postoperative appearances of devices.
- Image-rich review text with 300 questions-includes answers and explanations.
- On average, each question will have 1-2 corresponding images
- Bundled with an Inkling version for interactive and mobile review
- High-yield tables embedded in the answers
- Answers to the questions with explanations on why a particular answer choice is correct and why the other choices are incorrect