Based on research and clinical trials, this book details the latest research in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tagging technology related to heart mechanics. It covers clinical applications and examines future trends, providing a guide for future uses of MRI technology for studying heart mechanics.
- Covers 23 years of developments in MRI techiques for accessing heart mechanics.
- MRI techiques are presented in chronological order
- A plethora of techniques and ideas are presented to assist the reader in choosing the best technique suitable.
- Recent studies and clinical trials that implement MRI techniques best practices are grouped In one chapter.
- Over 500 references are included to enhance additional study.