Confidently diagnose challenging musculoskeletal lesions with expert guidance. Radiology and Pathology Correlation of Bone Tumors: A Quick Reference and Review is a practical, hands-on clinical reference that helps you evaluate all of the diagnostic clues at your disposal to accurately identify the most frequently encountered benign and malignant bone tumors. Co-written by a radiologist and a pathologist, it shows you how to correlate radiography, scintigraphy, CT, MRI, PET, and PET-CT with gross pathology, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, and genetics to achieve maximum diagnostic certainty. This compact, high-yield resource is an ideal tool for quick look-ups in everyday practice as well as board review.
- Easily review all the information you need about each lesion including a definition, epidemiology, sites of involvement, clinical findings, imaging characteristics, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, complications, prognosis, and differential diagnosis.
- Recognize key diagnostic features with the aid of outstanding radiologic and pathologic images that exemplify both typical and atypical presentations, including pertinent differential diagnoses.
- Focus on the most likely diagnoses while also considering the most important atypical possibilities.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to a concise, easy-to-read, bulleted outline format.
- Assess your knowledge with board-style multiple-choice review questions with explanations of the right and wrong answers.
Now included with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, or accessible online and includes features like:
· Complete content with enhanced navigation
· A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
· Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
· Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
· Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
· Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Adam Greenspan M.D., FACR
Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery
Former Chief, Section of Musculoskeletal Imaging
Department of Radiology
University of California Davis
Dariusz Borys M.D., FCAP
Associate Professor of Pathology and Orthopedic Surgery
Director of Orthopedic Pathology
Loyola University Chicago