OFERTA PRE-PUBLICACION DE 191,35 €
A PARTIR DEL 30 DE JUNIO PASARA A COSTAR 240,00 €
Al precio de lanzamiento no se le aplicará ningún descuento adicional
Covering every problem encountered in today’s intensive care unit, this leading critical care textbook presents the knowledge and expertise of more than 350 global experts in this fast-changing field. Beginning with the social aspects of medicine, it then discusses monitoring and organ system pathobiology followed by specific diseases states/syndromes. Each chapter begins with immediate concerns and proceeds to broader-based discussions of relevant pathophysiologic and clinical issues.
Features new chapters on Critical Care Implications in Acute Care Surgery, The Obstetric Patient, and Brain Death and Management of the Potential Organ Donor; all chapters thoroughly revised including up-to-date discussions of what happens after the patient leaves the ICU.
- Covers surgical critical care more thoroughly than any other text.
- Includes expert coverage of pharmacology, nutrition, toxicology and the environment, disaster management, point-of-care testing, bedside ultrasound, surgical infections, and much more.
- Presents information in a reader-friendly manner, streamlining the print text to focus on the material most important for bedside care in the ICU.
- Expertly edited by leaders in every area of critical care: Dr. Mihae Yu (surgery), Dr. A. Joseph Layon (internal medicine), and Drs. Layon and Andrea Gabrielli (anesthesiology), who are joined in this edition by Dr. Kenneth Wood (internal medicine).
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click