About this book
- Focuses exclusively on practical clinical care for glaucoma
- Mid-size, practice-oriented, and affordable
- Extensive color illustrations
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of the latest in examination techniques, medical management, and surgical treatment
- Clinical pearls and extensive tables summarizing need-to-know clinical information
- Edited and contributed by the experts who created ?The Glaucoma Book
Clinical Glaucoma Care is a clinically focused and practical text for general ophthalmologists,ophthalmology residents and fellows, and optometrists. It is based on its sister text, The Glaucoma Book, which provides comprehensive and authoritative coverage of all aspects of glaucoma, including underlying basic and clinical research.Half the size of the The Glaucoma Book?,Clinical Glaucoma Care contains 33 of the original 92 topics and emphasizes those ophthalmic disorders with the most direct relevance to day-to-day practice. Condensed, thoroughly updated, and redesigned for point-of-care use, Clinical Glaucoma Care also provides clinical pearls and tables summarizing critical information such as available medications and differential diagnosis strategies.
Table of contents
Intraocular Pressure Fluctuation In Intraocular Pressure Cornea And Glaucoma Indications For Therapy Optic Nerve Optic Nerve Lessons Optic Nerve Imaging Visual Fields Gonioscopy Office Examination Primary Open Angle Glaucoma Normal Tension Glaucoma Angle Closure Aqueous Misdirection Pigmentary Exfoliation Neovascular Inflamatory Glaucoma Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome Ghost Cell Infantile Medical Therapy Systemic Disease In Glaucoma Laser Treatment For Glaucoma Trabeculectomy New Devices Outflow Devices at the Meshwork Complications of Surgery Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery Glaucoma after Retina Surgery Tubes & Shunts to Extra Scleral Space?