Minimally Invasive Surgery in Orthopedics: Knee Handbook contains all of the valuable chapters from Section III (The Knee) and selections from Section IV (Computer Navigation) of Scuderi and Tria's 2010 hardcover reference. Newly available in this convenient and affordable softcover format, this book covers minimally invasive procedures and techniques for the knee as well as computer navigation and robotics. The book is fully illustrated with more than one hundred pictures and clearly written for ease of understanding. Surgeons, residents and fellows alike will find this thorough and focused paperback invaluable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MIS unycondylar arthroplasty: the bone-sparing technique.
- Minimally invasive surgery for unicondylar knee arthroplasty: the intramedullary technique.
- The extramedullary tensor technique for unicondylar knee arthroplasty.
- MIS unicondylar knee arthroplasty with extramedullary technique.
- MIS arthroplasty with the UniSpacer.
- MIS total knee arthroplasty with the limited medial parapatellar arthrotomy.
- MIS TKA with a subvastus approach.
- Mini-midvastus total knee arthroplasty.
- Minimally invasive total knee arthroplast.
- Quadriceps-sparing total knee arthroplasty.
- Minimally invasive quadriceps-sparing total knee replacement preserving the posterior cruciate ligament.
- Bi-unicompartmental knee prostheses.- MIS patellofemoral arthroplasty.
- Round table discussion of MIS total knee arthroplasty.
- Computer assisted orthopedic surgery (CAOS): pros and cons.
- Minimally invasive total knee arthroplasty with image-free navigation.
- The utility of robotics in total knee arthroplasty.
- Electromagnetic navigation in total knee arthroplasty.
- Robotics in total knee arthroplasty.