Get an unprecedented view of corneal disease with Cornea Atlas by Jay H. Krachmer, MD and David A. Palay, MD. Hailed as the sharpest, most accurate collection of corneal images available, it is the only atlas that offers such an easy-to-understand, up-to-date review of clinical presentations and surgical techniques for all corneal and external eye disorders.
New to this edition
- Apply the latest techniques and advances in corneal disease and ophthalmology, including endothelial keratoplasty and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK).
- Gain clear visual guidance on the full range of corneal and external eye disorders thanks to 1300 of the best corneal images from the world's top ophthalmologists!
- Navigate a full range of challenges from routine procedures to post-operative complications.
- Identify and examine key diagnostic features through magnified insets.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at Expert Consult.
Table of Contents
1 Corneal Slit Lamp Techniques
2 Diseases of the Lid: Anatomic Abnormalities
3 Diseases of the Lid: Tumors
4 Diseases of the Lid: Inflammatory (Blepharitis), Immunologic, Infectious, and Traumatic
5 Disorders of Tear Production and the Lacrimal System
6 Conjunctival Disease: Tumors and Anatomic Abnormalities
8 Normal Anatomy and Developmental Abnormalities of the Cornea
9 Corneal Manifestations of Systemic Disease and Therapy
10 Lid, Conjunctival, and Corneal Manifestations of Chemical and Biological Warfare
11 Corneal Dystrophies, Ectatic Disorders, and Degenerations
12 Corneal Infections
13 Interstitial Keratitis
14 Noninfectious Keratopathy
15 Immunologic Disorders of the Cornea
16 Corneal Trauma
17 Contact Lens Complications
18 Disorders of the Sclera
19 Iris Tumors
20 Anterior Uveitis
21 Penetrating Keratoplasty
22 Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
23 Endothelial Keratoplasty
24 Therapeutic and Reconstructive Procedures
25 Refractive Surgery
By Jay H. Krachmer, MD, Former Chairman (retired), Department of Ophthalmology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA Professor and Chair and David A Palay, MD, David A Palay MD Associate Clinical Professor Department of Ophthalmology Emory University Atlanta, GA USA