Focus on the most important clinical knowledge in neuro-ophthalmology! Walsh & Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: The Essentials distills the most vital content from the esteemed three-volume parent text, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, widely acknowledged as the definitive reference in the field, to bring you just the practical, hands-on information you need to effectively evaluate and manage the majority of neuro-ophthalmic conditions. A concise, intuitive organization speeds your access to today’s best know-how, so you can efficiently provide optimal care to your patients.
- Make the best use of the newest imaging techniques, including OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Manage the full gamut of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with the aid of five sections that thoroughly cover the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Glean information at a glance through a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and images, many now in color.
- Evaluate complex eye movement disorders by viewing helpful videos online.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Neil R. Miller MD, FACS
Professor of Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Neurosurgery, Frank B. Walsh Professor of Neuro-Ophthalmology, Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD