From the popular and highly respected Clinical Anesthesia family of titles comes a new resource that clearly and simply explains the core concepts of anesthesiology that you need to know. From physiology and pharmacology to anatomy and system-based anesthesia, it uses full-color graphics, easy-to-read tables, and clear, concise text to convey the essential principles of the field.
- Find the information you need on key aspects of anesthesia for every specialty area and every body system.
- Watch helpful video tutorials for each chapter, and assess your knowledge with questions and answers throughout the text.
- Grasp important information quickly with “Did You Know?” boxes that highlight essential elements of each chapter.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, or anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet & smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use