Ideal for anyone involved in the care of children with musculoskeletal problems, this best-selling resource has been completely updated to be even more relevant to your everyday practice. Comprehensive and user-friendly, it covers the diagnosis and management of pediatric orthopedic issues with an emphasis on the welfare of the whole child. More than 1,700 color illustrations make it easy to visualize everything from normal variations to treatment plans to potential pitfalls, for virtually any pediatric orthopedic challenge you may encounter.
- Thoroughly up-to-date and evidence-based, including expanded material on sports medicine.
- Lavishly illustrated with over 1,700 color drawings and photographs – a uniquely visual approach you’ll appreciate for rapid reference and quick understanding.
- Parent education guides make it easy to provide important information to caregivers and increase compliance.
- Comprehensive coverage includes growth, evaluation, management, trauma, sports, infections, and tumors, as well as each anatomical area: lower limb, foot, knee, hip, spine, and upper limb.
- Designed to meet the everyday needs of health care practitioners who are involved with pediatric musculoskeletal problems, including primary care physicians, pediatricians, and orthopedists.
Lynn T. Staheli MD
Emeritus Professor, Department of Orthopedics
University of Washington School of Medicine
Emeritus Editor, Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics