Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance!
This expert clinical reference features just the foot and ankle surgery content from Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, the comprehensive 4-volume set edited by Sam W. Wiesel, MD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best foot and ankle surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistentmanner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Includes eight new chapters thatcannot be found in the large Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, that cover total revision ankle arthroplasty and much more.
- Master the full range of essential techniqueswith comprehensive coverage of forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, and ankle procedures, sports-related procedures, and much more.
- Select the best operative approach for each patientwith balanced coverage of all available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of techniqueby viewing a wealth of photographs and medical illustrations.
- Benefit from a consistent approachto each procedure, for quick and easy reference: definition, anatomy, physical exam findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, surgicalmanagement, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete contentwith enhanced navigation
- A powerful searchthat pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use
About the Author(s)
Mark E. Easley MD
Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
Sam W. Wiesel MD
Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC; Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC