Make optimal use of all the latest clinical applications of perfusion imaging! Perfusion Imaging is the first comprehensive resource that encompasses every facet of this important and rapidly advancing area of diagnostic imaging. Authored by an elite cadre of leading perfusion imaging authorities, this clinical reference offers balanced multimodality perspectives to deliver a well-rounded understanding of clinical issues and diagnoses, with a focus on practical clinical applications. In short, Perfusion Imagingprovides the expert guidance you need to take advantage of the full capabilities of this powerful diagnostic tool.
- Obtain optimal results from perfusion imaging of the brain, cardiac, liver, kidney, prostate, and musculoskeletal system, as well as oncologic and pediatric applications.
- Master all of today’s techniques and technologies including new, faster CT scanners; MRI applications such as DSC, DCE, and ASL; contrast ultrasound, contrast echocardiography, and nuclear perfusion imaging; MDCT; dose-reduction strategies; and other recent trends.
- Build your interpretation skills with the aid of hundreds of high-resolution cross-sectional images demonstrating the imaging manifestations of various pathologies.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use