Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- NEW! A new chapter on cranial nerves prepares students for important information covered on the USMLE Step 1 examination and their course exams.
- NEW! High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter help students prepare for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- The free companion website includes an image bank for instructors and an interactive question bank for students.
Kyung W Chung PhD
Distinguished Professor and Vice Chairman, David Ross Boyd Professor, Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation Presidential Professor, Director, Medical Gross Anatomy, Department of Cell Biology, College of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Science
Harold M Chung MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Director, Radioimmunotherapy Program, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA