Zero in on the most important neurologic and head and neck imaging knowledge with Neuroimaging: The Essentials! Ideal as an efficient learning tool for residents as well as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists, this radiology reference covers brain and spine neuroimaging as well as otolaryngologic imaging, putting indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
- Master nuances of imaging interpretation through a pattern-recognition approach.
- Apply the latest techniques for the assessment of traumatic brain injury; neoplastic, vascular, infectious, and inflammatory diseases of the brain; neurodegenerative and cognitive disorders; traumatic injuries, degenerative disorders, and neoplastic and vascular diseases of the spine; imaging of cystic lesions of the head and neck; imaging of the cranial nerves; evaluation of the acute neck, ventral and central skull base, and salivary, thyroid, and parathyroid glands; mucosal cancers; and much more.
- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls with valuable chapters on how to approach mimics and look-alikes.
- Successfully absorb key concepts through behaviorally based learning objectives and superb imaging examples.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for exams with image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter and a 75 question self-assessment examination at the end of the text.
Now included with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, or accessible online and includes features like:
· Complete content with enhanced navigation
· A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
· Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
· Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
· Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
· Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Pamela Schaefer MD, FACR
Pamela W. Schaefer, MD, FACR
Clinical Director of MRI
Associate Director of Neuroradiology Neuroradiology Fellowship Director
Massachusetts General Hospital
Associate Professor of Radiology Harvard Medical School
Laurie Loevner MD
Laurie A. Loevner, MD
Professor and Chief
Division of Neuroradiology
University of Pennsylvania Health System