Offering a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to head and neck oncology, Cancer of the Head and Neck, Fifth Edition, delivers authoritative guidance to the entire head and neck cancer care team. Retaining an expert surgical focus that has made it a classic in the field, this edition incorporates new disease- and site-specific chapters as well as a greater emphasis on reconstruction and rehabilitation. Written and edited by globally renowned head and neck surgeons, it’s an indispensable resource for practitioners, trainees, and other health care professionals who care for patients with head and neck cancer.
- Provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage on the understanding and management of head and neck cancer, from basic science through treatment and rehabilitation.
- Incorporates extensive revisions in every chapter, including new techniques such as robotic surgery of the oropharynx, endoscopic and minimal access surgery of the skull base; as well as new topics such as targeted therapy, proton therapy, and immunotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
- Features new color photographs and drawings throughout.
- Incorporates the expertise of more than more than 75 contributing authors from around the world.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use