Succeed in your course and on the board exam with Lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards: Biochemistry!
Part of a new series of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards, this handy print and digital card set features artwork from Lippincott’s Illustrated Review of Biochemistry, with corresponding key topic and clinical questions for effective course and board review. The set of 200 cards includes three types of questions with icons:
· Spot flash (image-based identification questions)
· Course review (high-yield info for course or board exam)
· Clinical correlations (questions that relate to clinical practice)
The Q & A format, high quality images, and different question types facilitate effective drill and maximum recall—making this one of the most convenient and effective study tools available for board review.
- Fine tune your understanding with high quality artwork and clear and to-the-point information.
- Easily select the card or set of cards you want to focus on using the Index with topic list correlated to flash card numbers (for print cards) and quick online search (for digital cards).
- Maximize your study time with the flash card set’s focus on high-yield points, clinical correlations, and bolded key terms from the parent text.
- Keep your cards concise, organized, and uncluttered with all card information linking back to the text for additional reference.