Now in its Fourth Edition, Watkins Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery provides residents with quick access to essential information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, diseaseprevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. In an easy-to-digest list format, it offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants,pediatrics, and trauma – all at your fingertips in one convenient place.
- Full-color pictures of dermatologicconditions.
- Clear illustrations of instrumentsyou’remostlikely to use.
- Podiatricabbreviations and glossaryforquickreference.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share noteswith friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use