Pediatric Chiropractic, Second edition is a comprehensive resource that covers a wide range of information on pediatric chiropractic care. An international panel of 42 experts contributed to this book. Among the many topics covered are: care during pregnancy and the perinatal period, subluxation, clinical and radiological examination, child abuse, adolescent health, spinal trauma, scoliosis, pediatric nutrition, vaccination issues, and full spine and cranial adjustments. This reference carefully illustrates that the chiropractor is an appropriate and necessary provider of health care for children.
- Over forty expert contributors from around the world
- New chapters on neuroimmunity, sensory integration, natural childbirth, techniques for the pregnant patient, upper and lower extremity evaluation and care, and wellness chiropractic care
- New coverage of the following techniques: Cranial, Gonstead, Logan Basic, Thompson, Sacro Occipital, Instrument Assisted Adjusting, and Upper Cervical
- Practical advice on how to do specific techniques
- The most comprehensive coverage of pediatric chiropractic