The new Fourth Edition of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Review Manual for Ophthalmology provides a comprehensive self-assessment review and serves as a valuable study aid for any ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist-in-training. The text contains over 1,800 multiple-choice questions covering the entire field of ophthalmology, including all of its major subspecialties. Answers with explanations are provided for each question, and references are included at the end of each chapter. This edition includes more than 250 new full-color photographs and drawings depicting ocular pathology and ophthalmic conditions.
All chapters have been updated with new questions to reflect the latest teaching in the field. A companion website features an interactive test bank including all the questions in the book plus 300 unique questions for additional self-assessment practice.
- All chapters updated with new questions to reflect the latest teaching in the field
- New chapters on Oculoplastics and Ocular Pathology
- Question format has been revised and updated
- Online interative test bank provides all the questions from the book plus an additional 300 questions!
- More than 250 new full-color photographs and drawings
- Over 1,800 multiple-choice questions
- The entire field of ophthalmology is covered, including all major subspecialties
- New high-yield review chapter outlines key facts and mnemonics to ensure your mastery of the essential information
Veeral S Sheth MD Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Chicago, Chicago
Marcus M Marcet MD Clinical Assistant Professor, Eye Institute, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Paulpoj Chiranand MD Retina Fellow, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Harit K Bhatt MD Attending Physician, University of Retina and Macula Associates, Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn, IL
Jeffrey C Lamkin MD Assistant Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Northeast Ohio University College of Medicine, Kent, OH
Rama D Jager MD, MBA, FACS University Retina & Macula Associates, P.C., Oak Forest, IL; Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Section of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL