Completely updated for its Third Edition, Fractures, the acclaimed Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery volume presents the most advanced, successful surgical techniques for fractures of the upper extremity, lower extremity, pelvis, and acetabulum. The world's foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results. The book is thoroughly illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon's-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as drawings by noted medical illustrators.
· 10 new chapters have been added
· Color intraoperative photos supplemented by line drawings for clarification
· Step-by-step coverage of techniques in fracture care
· World renowned contributors are leaders in their field
· 17 new contributors have been added