Dr. Joseph Perloff is joined by Dr. Ariane Marelli to bring you a new edition of Clinical Recognition of Congenital Heart Disease. This medical reference book covers the full spectrum of CHD, from infants through adults, allowing you to effectively detect these conditions as early as possible. Be at the forefront of the field with extensive coverage of the latest innovations in clinical diagnostic methods.
- Recognize the clinical manifestations at all stages of life for malpositioned, malformed, or absent cardiovascular chambers and vessels.
- Grasp the full scope of the pathophysiology of CHD with well-organized, expert guidance.
- Quickly search the contents online, download images in JPG or PPT format, and view 70 echocardiogram videos at expertconsult.com.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Understand the appropriate diagnostic findings for each stage of life and see rich, varied examples of characteristic findings.
- Obtain the most comprehensive core knowledge you need with coverage of commonly used clinically relevant diagnostic
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 Introduction: Formulation of the Problem
- Chapter 2 Normal or Innocent Murmurs
- Chapter 3 Cardiac Malpositions
- Chapter 4 Isolated Congenital Complete Heart Block
- Chapter 5 Congenital Abnormalities of the Pericardium
- Chapter 6 Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Chapter 7 Congenital Aortic Stenosis: Congenital Aortic Regurgitation
- Chapter 8 Coarctation of the Aorta and Interrupted Aortic Arch
- Chapter 9 Congenital Obstruction to Left Atrial Flow: Mitral Stenosis, Cor Triatriatum, Pulmonary Vein Stenosis
- Chapter 10 Endocardial Fibroelastosis
- Chapter 11 Congenital Pulmonary Stenosis
- Chapter 12 Congenital Pulmonary Valve Regurgitation
- Chapter 13 Ebstein's Anomaly of the Tricuspid Valve
- Chapter 14 Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Chapter 15 Atrial Septal Defect: Simple and Complex
- Chapter 16 Pulmonary Stenosis with Interatrial Communication
- Chapter 17 Ventricular Septal Defect
- Chapter 18 Ventricular Septal Defect with Pulmonary Stenosis
- Chapter 19 Double Outlet Ventricle
- Chapter 20 Patent Ductus Arteriosus Aortopulmonary Window
- Chapter 21 Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Trunk
- Chapter 22 Congenital Coronary Arterial Fistula
- Chapter 23 Congenital Aneurysms of the Sinuses of Valsalva
- Chapter 24 Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Chapter 25 Tricuspid Atresia
- Chapter 26 Univentricular Heart
- Chapter 27 Complete Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Chapter 28 Truncus Arteriosus
- Chapter 29 Congenital Anomalies of Vena Caval Connection
- Chapter 30 Congenital Pulmonary Arteriovenous Fistula
- Chapter 31 Hypoplastic Left Heart
- Chapter 32 Congenital Anomalies of the Coronary Circulation
Joseph K. Perloff, MD, Streisand American Heart Association Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Director, Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congential Heart Disease Center, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA