Imaging of the Spine-an exhaustive, full-color reference-combines the ease of use of an atlas with the comprehensive coverage of a definitive reference work, in print and online. Renowned experts Drs. Thomas P. Naidich, Mauricio Castillo, Charles Raybaud, James G. Smirniotopoulos, Soonmee Cha, and Spyros Kollias cover every aspect of spine imaging, including the latest diagnostic modalities, interventional techniques, and image-guided procedures through over 1300 digital quality illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, with downloadable images.
- View 1300 digital quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities-MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine.
- Consult the expertise of a diverse group of experts from around the globe on the imaging of the spine.
- Tap into comprehensive coverage that includes diagnostic and therapeutic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to consistent and tightly focused chapters, a full color design, and key points boxes.
By Spyros Dr. Kollias; Mauricio Castillo, MD, Professor of Radiology, Chief and Program Director of Neuroradiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, US; Charles Raybaud, MD, Director of Neuroradiology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada; James G. Smirniotopoulos, MD, Professor of Radiology and Neurology; Chairman, Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD, US; Soonmee Cha, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Neurosurgery, Department of Neuroradiology, UC San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, US and Spyros Dr. Kollias