Neuromuscular Disorders presents a multi-disciplinary approach to the management and therapeutic treatment of the full range of neuromuscular disorders and resulting complications. Dr. Tulio Bertorini and a contributing team of the world’s leading authorities in the field provide the latest tools and strategies for minimizing disability and maximizing quality of life…in print and online at expertconsult.com.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image library and links to PubMed.
- Effectively treat your patients using the latest management tools and targeted therapeutic strategies.
- Manage all neuromuscular disorders as well as resulting complications through comprehensive coverage of diagnosis and evaluations, treatments, and outcomes.
- Apply the multi-disciplinary approach of an expert in clinical neuromuscular care and a team of world-renown contributors.
- Easily refer to tools for diagnosis, treatment algorithms, and drug tables included throughout the text.
By Tulio E. Bertorini, MD, Professor, Departments of Neurology and Pathology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis; Co-Director, Neurology Training Program; Director, Clinical Neurophysiology Training Program, University of Tennessee Health Science Center; Director, Neurology and Electromyography Laboratory, Methodist University Hospital, Wesley Neurology Clinic, Wesley Neuromuscular Laboratory, and Midsouth Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic, Memphis, TN