The new edition of Electrophysiological Disorders of the Heart helps you diagnose and treat a full range of heart rhythm disorders using today's latest technologies and therapies. It provides practical, hands-on coverage of hot topics such as pediatric EP, imaging, echocardiography-guided EP procedures, regenerative therapies, cardiac pacing, and more. Now available in a new full-color format, the title also includes easy online access at www.expertconsult.com.
- Discover new ways to treat and manage the full range of heart rhythm disorders with content focused on common clinical features, diagnosis, and management.
- Review expert management strategies to help you handle complex patient problems.
- Stay current with the latest molecular and technical advances as well as new treatment options implemented over the last few years.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Use the latest technologies and devices to accurately diagnose and manage heart rhythm disorders.
- Consult new and expanded coverage of regenerative therapies, echo-guided procedures, cardiac pacing, and CRT, as well as a new section on pediatric electrophysiology and imaging.
- Enjoy improved visual guidance with many new full-color images.
- Log on to www.expertconsult.com to easily search the complete contents online and access a downloadable image library.
By Sanjeev Saksena, MD, FACC, FESC, FHRS, FAHA, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ; Director, Eastern Heart Institute and Arrhythmia/Pacemaker Service, PBI Regional Medical Center, Passaic, NJ and A. John Camm, MD, FRCP, FESC, FACC, Professor of Clinical Cardiology, St. George's Hospital Medical Center, London, UK