The new Peripheral Neuropathy Companion by Dr. Peter J. Dyck, et al, which supplements Dyck and Thomas’ authoritative and comprehensive Peripheral Neuropathy, features illustrated case studies that explore the evaluation and management of the most common peripheral nerve disorders. Leading authorities in the field contribute clues to the diagnosis, clinical features, imaging studies, histopathology and more for each case. You’ll gain new insights into the causes of peripheral nerve disorders to help you diagnose and treat every condition. The book is also featured on the up-to-date Expert Consult platform so that you will have access to the fully searchable text and image library.
- Offers new insights in clinical and electrophysiologic characterization, imaging, histopathology, and molecular genetics
- Shows you how abstract diagnosis and management principles apply in real situations
- Presents more illustrations than any competing reference so you can see disorders as they present in practice
- Offers expert clues to help you diagnose and manage patients quickly and effectively
- Provides references to the most significant literature in the field so you can stay at the forefront of this science
- Includes access to the complete contents online for convenient, fully searchable reference
By Peter James Dyck, MD, Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN; P. James B. Dyck; Christopher J. Klein; Phillip Low; Kimberly Amrami; JaNean Engelstad and Robert J. Spinner, MD
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.