Become an expert in applying pharmaceutical statistics to scientific research and clinical evaluation. Written in an easy-to-read format using practical examples and solutions, this resource is a perfect guide for pharmaceutical scientists who report on clinical trials data.
The Fifth Edition has been updated and expanded to provide the most complete and comprehensive guide to the various statistical applications and research issues in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly clinical trials and bioequivalence studies.
Why every pharmaceutical researcher should own a copy of the Fifth Edition:
- Stay current with the most recent industry information on the modern principles and practices in statistics
- Logically determine sample size in bioequivalence and clinical trials, even for those with complicated designs
- Gain FDA acceptance of post-approval manufacturing changes quicker and easier by way of the in vitro in vivo correlation technique in the drug development process
- Fully analyze key concepts and text examples with the accompanying SAS and Excel-based programs that offer step-by-step guidance
- Quickly and accurately evaluate pharmaceutical data using various regression techniques