• pharmaceutical physics
• the solid state
• methods of in vivo imaging of dosage forms
• personalized medicines that emphasize the theme of the application of basic pharmaceutical principles in modern therapeutics.
The completely updated Fifth Edition brings together essential contributions from international thought leaders on:
• solid state drug delivery
• excipients, tablets, and aerosols (from physical chemistry to dosage form)
• new evaluation techniques for pharmaceuticals (such as gamma scintigraphy