Master Techniques in Rhinoplasty is a concise yet comprehensive, multi-authored, multi-specialty surgical text and video atlas that provides all the guidance you need to get the best outcomes in rhinoplasty. Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS and other leading experts guide you through both open and endonasal primary and secondary rhinoplasty techniques with the use of step-by-step procedures, color line drawings, intraoperative photographs, and narrated videos on DVD.
- Expertly perform the latest open and endonasal techniques for both primary and revision rhinoplasty and give your patients the outstanding results they demand.
- Choose the most promising approach based on multiple expert viewpoints on the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
- Review history, personal philosophy, anatomy, preoperative analysis, technique, and postoperative care, and complication avoidance for each procedure - all the information you need to get the best outcomes.
- Master the nuances of each new technique through step-by-step instructions and beautiful, detailed line drawings and intraoperative photographs.
- Watch master surgeons perform techniques in narrated videos on the included DVD.
- Tap into the experience and expertise of leading reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgeons.
By Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS, Director, The Center for Facial and Nasal Plastic Surgery, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Audrey Skirball-Kenis Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Beverly Hills, California; Mark R. Murphy, MD, Director, Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery, West Palm Beach, Florida; Calvin M. Johnson, Jr., MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine; Director, Hedgewood Surgical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana and William Numa, MD, FACS, Director, Beacon Facial Plastic Surgery, Assistant Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School, Associate Staff Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts