This multimedia resource offers you all the how-to guidance you need to perform all of the latest and best techniques in total knee replacement. The complete, lavishly illustrated volume is made even better with a state-of-the-art companion web site! With chapters on such hot topics as cementless fixation, quadriceps sparing MIS TKR, unicompartmental TKR, soft tissue balancing, and extensor mechanism allografting, you, as well as the members of your cross-disciplinary team, will appreciate the clear and concise, but detailed and visual approach of this atlas and video collection. The result is a detailed, easy-to-use reference that no orthopaedic surgeon should be without.
- Stay on top of your field with detailed discussions of the hottest topics, including cementless fixation, quadriceps sparing MIS TKR, unicompartmental TKR, soft tissue balancing, extensor mechanism allografting, and much more!
- Search the book online with full-text web access and links to PubMed.
- Watch experts perform key techniques via video clips online and on the included DVD.
- See exactly what to do using step-by-step intraoperative photos demonstrating each technique and radiographs showing presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- See cases as they present in real life using full-color photographs and interpretive diagrams that highlight key anatomical structures.
- Improve the quality of your technique and optimize outcomes with pearls
and pitfalls from the authors.
Be more thoroughly prepared with important details on positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants.
- Get just the information and guidance you need with the book’s hands-on, clinical emphasis.
By Arlen D. Hanssen; and W. Norman Scott, MD, Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY; Director, Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, New York, NY
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.