Drs. Mary Ann Werz and Ignacio L. Pita present Epilepsy Syndromes, a unique book with companion DVD that guides you through the difficult diagnostic challenges associated with this disorder. It is organized by epilepsy syndromes for easy reference, and the DVD shows patient videos running concurrently with their EEG tracings. It’s the perfect tool for evaluating patients with seizures.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the text, 60 EEG videos of actual patient monitoring sessions in longitudinal bipolar, transverse, and referential montages, and a downloadable image library all at expertconsult.com.
- Reference the experiences of your patients to those of patients recorded during video-EEG monitoring sessions and access links to the relevant imaging used.
- Avoid misdiagnoses by differentiating between epilepsy and non-epileptic seizures.
- Examine patient cases across all age groups so you can treat the widest range of patients: adult, pediatric and neonatal.
- Determine and evaluate when surgery is appropriate and when it is not.
Get quick and easy reference to diagnosis and management with organization by epilepsy syndrome.
By Mary Ann Werz and Ignacio L. Pita Garcia