- Features explanations of surgical techniques combined with high-quality video clips that emphasize and illuminate key points.
- Includes pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques.
- Presents detailed coverage of the main surgical areas in ophthalmic practice today.
- Offers a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure.
- Lists equipment and instrumentation required for each procedure in appropriate chapters.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout each title.
1. Trabeculectomy - Leslie S. Jones, Rajesh K. Shetty and George L. Spaeth
2. Combined cataract and glaucoma surgery - Robert L. Stamper and Hester H. Lee
3. Bleb revision - James W. Hung and A. Robert Bellows
4. Ahmed valve surgery - Abdul Mateen Ahmed
5. The Krupin eye valve with disk - Lili Farrokh-Siar and Theodore Krupin
6. Non-valved single plate tube shunt procedures; Baerveldt and Molteno implants - Herbert P. Fechter, Paul P. Lee and Molly M. Walsh
7. Double-plate Molteno implants - Anthony C.B. Molteno & Tui H. Bevin
8. The ‘taco’ tube shunt - Stanley S. Schocket
9. Goniotomy - Teresa C. Chen and David S. Walton
10. Trabeculotomy - Allen D. Beck
11. Goniosynechialysis - Teresa C. Chen, Prin RojanaPongpun and David S. Walton
12. Surgical peripheral iridectomy - Edgar U. Leuenberger
13. Anterior chamber washout - Madhu S.R. Gorla and Steven V.L. Brown
14. Posterior sclerectomy for choroidal effusion drainage or prophylaxis - Pooja Khator and Richard K. Parrish II
15. Argon and Nd: YAG peripheral iridotomy - Tania S. Marcic and Alan L. Robin
16. Argon laser trabeculoplasty - Jacob T. Wilensky
17. Selective laser trabeculoplasty - John Mark de Leon and Mark A. Latina
18. Argon laser peripheral iridoplasty - Robert Ritch, Clement C.Y. Tham and Dennis S.C. Lam
19. Transscleral diode cyclophotocoagulation - M. Bruce Shields
20. Endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation - Shan C. Lin