- Examines the full range of aesthetic issues challenging the weight loss patient, providing coverage of the whole body in one book!
- Presents an entire chapter on total-body lifts and combining several procedures into a single operation.
- Includes clinical pearls and summary boxes, making expert guidance easy to find.
- Discusses psychological and perioperative management issues particular to the weight-loss patient seeking body contour surgery.
- Uses 75 original surgical illustrations and 200 full color photographs to demonstrate techniques and the results you can offer patients.
Patient Evaluation 1. Evaluation of the Weight Loss Patient 2. Perioperative
Management of the Weight Loss Patient
The Face and Neck 3. Approach to the Face and Neck after Weight Loss
The Breast 4. Approach to the Breast after Weight Loss
The Abdomen 5. Approach to the Abdomen after Weight Loss
The Back 6. Approach to the Lower Body after Weight Loss
The Upper and Lower Extremities 7. Approach to the Medial Thigh after Weight Loss 8. Approach to the Arm after Weight Loss
The Total Body Lift and Combined Procedures 9. Approach to the Total-Body Lift 10. Combined Procedures