The only book of its kind! This invaluable review of vascular surgery is back in an up-to-date New Edition. A companion to Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, 6th Edition, it features over 500 multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales that coverthe entire spectrum of vascular surgery. Each question is referenced to Vascular Surgery to make further reading easy. It's the perfect way to prepare for in-service examinations, oral and written boards, and recertification exams!
- Examines the full spectrum of topics found in Vascular Surgery, from pathology, therapeutics, and complications...to ischemia, aneurysms, portal hypertension, extracranial cerebrovascular disease, extremity amputation, and much much more.
- Over 500 questions and answers covering every area of vascular and endovascular surgery.
- Integrates the knowledge and experience of the same respected authorities responsible for Vascular Surgery, 6th Edition.
- Makes an excellent tool for study and self-testing as well as exam preparation.
- Totally revised and updated throughout, reflecting contemporary vascular and endovascular issues, techniques, and practices.
- Review coverage of key areas such as vascular access, imaging and non-operative management.
This study and guide provides an efficient way to review core information with over 500 multiple-choice questions with answers and brief rationales and cross-references to Vascular Surgery, 6th ed.
SciTech Book News, September 2005
About the Author
Robert B. Rutherford, MD, FACS, FRCS(Glasg.), Emeritus Professor of Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO