- Reviews indications for implant use, patient evaluation, and surgical planning.
- Compares the host response to autogenous bone and the alloplastic materials frequently used today.
- Overviews the technique of implant reconstruction without post-surgical stigmata.
- Presents aesthetic and reconstructive applications, including discussions of adjunctive measures typically used to achieve the desired result.
- Provides a description of the relevant musculoskeletal anatomy, normal skeletal relations, and the surgical technique for implant placement.
- Features Key Points boxes and pearls and pitfalls.
Section 1 – Background
Chapter 1) Indications, evaluation and planning
Chapter 2) Implant materials
Chapter 3) Operative technique for facial skeletal augmentation
Section 2 – Upper Face
Chapter 4) Frontal bone and cranium
Chapter 5) Internal orbit
Section 3 – Mid Face
Chapter 6) Infra orbital rim
Chapter 7) Malar
Chapter 8) Pyriform aperture
Chapter 9) Multiple midface implants
Section 4 – Lower Face
Chapter 10) Chin
Chapter 11) Mandible