he most comprehensive and up-to-date high-yield review available for the USMLE® Step 2 CK —— completely revised and better than ever!
The expert author team that guided students to success on the USMLE® Step 1 presents the latest edition of this skill-sharpening review for the USMLE® Step 2 CK. With an easy-to-follow bulleted presentation of must-know diseases and disorders, this one-of-a-kind study companion offers the most current overview of all core areas on the boards. Included is a host of learning tools, from key facts and mnemonics to full-color illustrations and proven test-taking strategies—everything students need to pass the exam with flying colors.
- Co-written by students who excelled on the recent exam and reviewed by top faculty
- Concise summaries of more than 1,000 commonly tested clinical topics for fast, high-yield study
- Key Facts and mnemonics reinforce must-know concepts
- Expert coverage of best initial steps in diagnosis and management
- Updated Rapid Review section facilitates last-minute cramming
- Hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations
- Revised study and test-taking strategies
- A completely updated listing of top-rated review sources
INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.