Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from theacclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now appearing in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority thathave defined Harrison’s. Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, orexam/certification preparation.
- Current, thoroughcoverage of importantimmunology and rheumatologytopics, includingtheimmunesystem in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediatedinjury, anddisorders of thejoints and adjacenttissues
- Deliversinsightsdesignedto reduce pain, lessonjoint and organdamage, and improveoverallpatientoutcomes
- High-yieldboardreviewquestionsmakethistext ideal forkeepingcurrent and preparingfortheboards
- Content updates, new developments and referencessincethepublication of Harrison’sPrinciples of Internal Medicine, 19e
- Helpfulappendix of laboratoryvalues of clinicalimportance