Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimedHarrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that havedefined Harrison’s. You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, orexam/certification preparation.
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- Current, complete coverage of clinicallyimportanttopics in neurology, includingClinicalManifestations of NeurologicDiseases, Diseases of theNervousSystem, Chronic FatigueSyndrome, PsychiatricDisorders, and Alcoholism and DrugDependency
- Extensivelyupdatedtohighlightrecentadvances in theunderstanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatricdisorders; expandedcoverage ofneurodegenerativediseases; extensivelyrevisedchapteron cerebrovascular diseases; thelatestbreakthroughs in sleepdisorders and migraine
- Integration of pathophysiologywithclinicalmanagement
- Enhancedbynumerousneuroimaging figures throughoutthetext and anexpanded atlas of neuroimagingfindings
- Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance